passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Important podcast news!

Hendo

Firstly, due to a lack of people mainly, there is no podcast for this week. Boo, or yay - your choice.

Secondly, the big project I've mentioned before can start as soon as everyone that has shown interest has a copy of Skype and a headset/mic. So PM me when you're available to record. Could take a while to get everyone's parts recorded but should be worth it in the end.

Third, and this is the big 'un, there's gonna be a big change for future episodes and I'd like to see as many people as possible involved in this.

Basically, where we would normally read out your comments on stuff, well, that's not good enough. It's meant to be a show for the membership, so instead I'd like to record shows in a different way.

Inspired by a podcast Ed introduced me to, whoever wants to join in on the speaking end (maximum of 4) will speak and as many others as possible can join in the show as 'the chatroom'. Kind of like the shoutbox, but you'll be able to hear the show as it's being recorded and give us your thoughts as we talk.

Everyone is invited, so if you're interested PM me or reply here.

Or failing that, if you have any feedback or new ideas, this is the place to put them.

:)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have a new special guest joining us this week!

Ooh, exciting! Who could it be?

(it's still not Reggie)

So bit short notice, but if you want to join in the madness either as a speaker or just giving opinions in the chatroom, download Skype if you haven't already done so, add 'mrhendo' as a contact and make yourself free between 7 and 9 tonight.

illdog wrote:

Ill be there like pubic hair.

This was written at 10.09am.

Add 1 x Female to the equation.

By 12.17pm the quotation had become false and I apologise for letting the side down again.

Problem is, my flats too small to do the do the Podcast without any interuptions unless im on my own, and the misses is usually out on a Thursday so im free. But second week in a row she's fucked my plans up.

illdog wrote:

But second week in a row she's fucked my plans up.

Balls.

Games!!! wrote:

Skype is down and apparently will be for 12-24 hours.

Double balls.

Anyone got a 3rd to add to the mix?

Well, I got jack to do all tomorrow day, so if anyone's available, feel free to join me for drinks and a chat.

illdog wrote:

Problem is, my flats too small to do the do the Podcast without any interuptions unless im on my own

this is my problem with getting involved at all too (plus ot having a mic)mine and my girlfriends flat is mini, and my pc is in the living room, difficult to chat and record shit with big brother on in the background

Ah well see this is where the Skype instant message chatroom comes in.

You haven't got a mic, you've lost your voice, you're coughing, the baby is screaming, the wife is watching Eastenders, what do you do?

What do you do?

You sign into Skype, you get added to the conversation, you grab some headphones and type your thoughts on the important topics being discussed.

Or, if you're illdog you send as many 'yo mama' jokes as possible to insult the speakers.

Either way, it's win for all.

So as long as Skype doesn't fall over let's see some fingers.

8:20ish and it's back up and running.

I'd love to join in today, but my "boss" "wouldn't like it" if I did. Pft, stupid "job".