passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

bit Generations

Hendo

I have Dotstream, Boundish and Dialhex.

Dotstream is ok man, it pits you as a coloured line racing against other coloured lines across a course of ever increasing difficulty. You have to navigate your way around obstacles, the hitting of which will slow you down. Its worth a tenner but it a little hard and gets a bit dull.

Boundish is shit.

Dialhex is an awsome puzzle game with outstandingmusic and my pick of the three. Yes-Asia are the best buy.

Out of both series 1 and 2, my top three were: DotStream, DigiDrive, and Sound Voyager.

They're really nice little games to have, I only got rid of my complete set as I needed cash quick, and I sold them on for a very tidy profit on teh 'Bay. If i have a spare 70 notes in the near future, I'd probably buy them again, just to have them in my collection.

I kinda miss 'em...

bitgen3fx7.jpg

illdog wrote:

Phooey wrote:
These Eurogamer reviews are interesting to read. I'm printing them out & putting them in my puzzle binders.

You have a puzzle binder? We need photo's of that.

I have three of them. :whistle: They're just regular A4 binders, but full of puzzle game reviews, stuff from Wikipedia, cut-outs from magazines etc. I'm a puzzle nerd.:P