passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Transformers

alistair_thomas

Anybody else played this yet? I got the Autobot version on Friday, and so far I'm loving it. It's quite easy to get into and plays like a mini-hybrid of Spider-Man 2 and GTA, only with giant robots on the DS. I'm stuck at the moment though, having to carry a few vehicles to Optimus Prime - the damn police keep shooting at me and then blowing up the vehicles!

i got the deception one and im loving it atm, i mainly go round causing destruction so i can lvl up n unlock a new skill to cause more destruction, free roaming is great a bit like gta styley, with diff lvls of justice!

There is a lot of voice acting in the game which may go some way to explaining the divide.

In my opinion, this is exactly how the Superman Returns game should have been made - an open world "hub" where you can fight random things, but also access story missions and random challenges.

illdog wrote:

Well after wanking over the film and the general turdness of the 360 game I was thinking about getting one of these. Hinn, Decepticons? How could you?

i havnt yet seen the film...

but blackout looks cool =D