passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

BBC \'Live Earth\' concert.

Sambob

Not a discussion about whether you think it economically/environmentally viable, but if you saw it and which bands you liked?

Personally I though Paolo Nutini was pretty damn good, besides the stupid false drunk thing he does. His version of what a wonderful world was a particular highlight. Terra naomi was good, but I liked her anyway.

Hate to say it but James Blunts song that he did before his Cat stevens cover was pretty good, as was the cover version itself.

The Foo fighters were awesome, Grohl is a great frontman and the mellow version of Everlong, although not the first time ive heard it, was splendid. I even like Madonnas set, mainly for the inclusion of the fantastic Gogo Bordello members. I think I must have been in a good mood on Saturday night.

Here is a link to the performances, click on part one or part two. Its funny because, although it happened on saturday you can actually watch it today even though its tuesday now!

internet wizardry

Edit* If you do watch it then on part one skip to about 30 mins in and theres an awesome drum display with the drummer from the foos and the chillis, along with loads of african and asian drum players its pretty good.

Okay another time target, if you want the Foo fighters then skip to 3 hours 45 minutes approximately.

Even if you skip the rest of the music which is pretty good then Id really recommend listening to the Foo fighters set its great, especially if you're a fan.