passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan

Centy

DOKIDOKI.jpg

Right well everyone knows the hype surrounding this game isn't of the nice variety the term child molesting sim has even been thrown around but your good pal Centy is here to tell you thats lies and this game is an actual game.

As always people have taken one aspect of the game and blown it out of proportion.

From what i have seen I would compare this to Pheonix Wright but with action bits. The website shows 3 parts the conversation and examining bit, the magic combat bit and the touching of little girls bit. I have now had the chance to experience all 3 and the game is a great laugh.

I am stumbling about in Japanese so i know the same about the story as you do but ive been going round the school area and my home sleeping and chatting to the crazed fairy and other random folk. The examining part is very similar to Pheonix wright as is most of the setup in general. The magic battle I had consisted o me hitting magic balls back at the first girl who i later poked and prodded until i discovered she was a Witch and yes her boobs are bouncy :D.

So far the game is great and i dearly hope for a US release as after over 90 mins of play i havent accomplished much at all :( but this game is firmly on my to buy list now and it should be on yours as its as mad as a bag of badgers on acid with multiple personalities.

I do belive that Jimbo has also played this and is a dirty dirty perv :D

Official English Site

Damn you Captain Jack Sparrow.

Im waiting for Play Asia to deal with all the other pervs before they send me my copy, who knew I had so many brethren out there? Come on you bastards, i want to molest.

And Centy, a guide will pop up on Gamefaqs in the next couple of weeks im sure, some dude om there said he was workin on it.

I think I'd much rather wait for an English version - imagine playing Phoenix Wright in Japanese? It would suck. I don't think you can appreciate a game properly if you don't understand it - not one that's so text heavy, anyway.

Its fun for the same reason that Tendo Dokuta is fun just stumbling around is hilarious the little fairy gets pissed off at you and women shriek when you touch them by accident. I would dearly love an english version but the chances of any western publisher having the balls to take this product on is pretty much zero.

Ok been playing this today and after stumbling through endless japanese text and trying to figure out endless text based tasks i've finally got to the good stuff. See pics

witch1.jpg

witch2.jpg

you have 4 different "moves" touch, look kiss and wink. With this saucy minx i had to touch her leg for a bit, then she looks all shy,and changes how she is standing, then i winked at her, looked at her face and hair, touched her legs a bit more.The back ground gets redder if you are getting it right and eventually her leg starts throbbing or something then i think i won. I'm now off to turn my self in at the police station and get me on the register. On a more serious note, it is a fun game and would be good to play in English, but there is still something very very seedy about it.

Yay! Mine arrived today.

WitchWank.jpg

After much fumbling around, moving the very odd object to free up something, perving at a few girls (and one fat boy) from a far, i finally fought a Witch (by deflecting her magic back at her with the stylus) and then got to touch..... a teddy bear thing. A little black teddy bear thing. It looks like P-Chan from Ranma 1/2. Anyway, I turned it off (the game that is).

Still, even tho I didnt know what the fuck was going on I enjoyed it! I kept knocking on this door to what looked like a Caretakers shed and nothing was happening, quite randomley 5 mins later I found the key in a classroom on a board full of keys. It was tough.

The trick is right after the battle pick the second oiption to skip the craxy teddy touching tutorial and move on to the more fun stuff ;)then you meet the Nurse :whistle:

I reckon i am going to order this though perhaps 36 quid is a bit steep but its more than likely i will.

Centy wrote:

The trick is right after the battle pick the second oiption to skip the craxy teddy touching tutorial and move on to the more fun stuff ;)then you meet the Nurse :whistle:

I reckon i am going to order this though perhaps 36 quid is a bit steep but its more than likely i will.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Many thanks! *unzips*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 7Force

I might email Ignition Entertainment to see if they have plans to publish this over in the UK since they publish most of SNK’s games over here in the UK.

• 3 months later...