passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fatal Fury City of the Wolves

DANGERMAN

Not much in there, the character model for Rock looks pretty good. I've still not got around to it, but apparently the Samurai Shodown reboot was really good, so hopefully this is too. I'm not convinced they're topping Mark of the Wolves, I'm not convinced anyone is, but hopefully it's another good fighting game as we've had a bit of a run of them recently

• 7 months later...

New trailers today 

Announcement trailer 

Gameplay trailer 

Preecha looks like a cool character. I like the music and the look of the special moves. Not sure about the art style. Don’t hate it, but don’t love it, either 

They've really come a long way. If you look at the ugly monstrosity that was KOFXIV and now this, it's a day and night difference. There are some things I hope they improve, like making characters stand out a bit more and reducing the hitstop duration, but otherwise this makes a good impression. Also does a decent job of recapturing the look of the 2D original.

I really hope this is good. I still feel grubby given who owns SNK now, but Mark of the Wolves is one of my favourite games 

However, I don't think another fighting game should be using the phrase 'I'm going to take you for a ride', that's been claimed