passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Jimboxy

I kicked my one game at a time rule out last night - partly because I couldnt get anywhere on dead space. After trying Fallout 3 (not sure yet) and GOW2 I decided to give this another go. I still think its slow and jerky and annoying but I got a bit further into it. Im in the crucible but I suck. I need to level up a bit I think.

yea its out today

531.75 Mbs.

800pts.

and...

"Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine. - Now I'm not going to spoil Knothole Island for you either, so while I can't really say a thing (or the infamous PR police will hunt me down and kill me to death), I think it'd be fair to say that you won't be playing Knothole Island without a trusty friend on four legs...."

also another find...

There are two versions: the premium one (800MSP) with the new content & quests & stuff, and the free one that you have to have if you want to play coop with someone who has the premium content.

:)

when that dogs dead, its dead forever, but the ghost dog will be in front of one of the demon gates so u can still acess tht bit.

I kept my dog, than the other stuff.

i kept thinking the 4 legged thing is a horse, not sure why.

The orbs shows u like whose online and where they are at the time so u can trade etc.

You can also turn it on worldwide, which i did and youre normally in an area with loads of people, i just thought it was a cool feature.

But you can do co-op and u can choose the % of exp and gold, but player 2 never gets to use there person and uses a template which just sucks.

Fuck me, the DLC took 5 hours to download and its only half a gig (i think). Anyways, loving Knothole Island so far and its lovely snowy backdrop. Rather it was snowy, but thats the aim of the game, weather and that.

One of the new achievements (and a great one it is too) is to acquire all the mystery items in The Box of Secrets shop, . The lady of the shop doesnt want cash for the items, she wants certain clothing, food or books. I spent a good hour this morning trapsing round various markets in various towns looking for what she needs and i was loving it. Bumped into my son (who i'd forgotten about) and moved him and the misses to Bowerstone in a nice big house after lavishing them with gifts from my travels and poking the wifes behind.

Yay more Fable.

Oh, and big up TGK, he got the keys, i got the Gargoyles - together we are Whore-atron.

I am having a strange old time with this game - I hate it at times but then I play it in a different way and I really like it. I do still think there is too much wandering about in it tho. I am getting the hang of the combat as well now.

I finished the spire last night - being truly evil all the way through it. Did anyone help the prisoners or not kill the man? I would be interested to know what happened. I did resist Darth maul guy once and he nicked all my exp so I didnt do that again.

I also picked up a wife and had a kid - and then married one of the slutty gypsies from the camp. I also somehow got a guy in town after me - and the town cryer was looking at me funny as well.

I guess I am two thirdishes of the way through as I have two of the heroes. Just a question about the end - can you choose one path, but then not save and see the other paths. I dont want my dog dieing but I want to see the other options as well.