passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee!

DisturbedSwan

Apparently you can randomly find the Fossils in Mewtwo's cave but I've yet to find the proper motivation to try it out.

I can give you those guys, though I might need to catch Pinsir again. Alola Meowth shouldn't be necessary for the Pokédex.

I’m really annoyed actually. Somehow my Pokemon are getting candies when I have not been giving it to them. I was wondering what the yellow marks meant on the stats screen, Googled it and apparently that’s where Pokemon have been enhanced with candies, but I absolutely have not used any on these Pokemon. I don’t understand? 

This is is one of my Charizard’s stats screen. It has 31 IV’s in everything but attack, has a timid nature, level 85, I caught it today at level 3 and it has never been in a battle. Just in the back of the party getting experience. 

D5L3c5_U4AAbJnv.jpgD5L3wHpXoAU5KNc?format=jpg&name=900x900

and below is what it’s stats are supposed to look like. I looked online as to why it was off and apparently the yellow bit around the stats in the first screen is improvements made by candies. But I never gave it any, what is going on?