passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Lords of the Fallen

radiofloyd

I not sure why people keep comparing this to the souls games. Yes, it's dark. Yes, it looks challenging. But the combat here looks a lot more tactical and you can't create a character in this. LotF is story driven.

This is shaping up good. I think both Microsoft and Sony made the mistake of not having this at their press event. With a bundle announcement or DLC time exclusivity announcement. Everyone I know is looking forward to this and all them compare it to souls, so that will work in its favor sales wise.

Defo on my raider for this year. Day one buy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lords of the Fallen dev CI Games has openly - and with videoed examples - taken to YouTube to address concerns with the game.

Specifically, topics such as character speed (in movement and attack), magic, death and the PC version are tackled.

The voice in the video belongs to Tomasz Gop, executive producer, and he provides gameplay demonstrations to illustrate the points he makes. Seems like a nice way to handle this kind of thing.

Lords of the Fallen, a handsome RPG inspired by the Souls series, comes out on PC, PS4 and Xbox One next week.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-22-lords-of-the-fallen-concerns-addressed-in-video

• 4 months later...

I wasn't even telling the truth. I just looked and its a game called bounded by flame. Never even heard of it..

Lords of Fallen looks good Mr Ed. £7.50? Ffffuuuuu. They're making a sequel.

I've played Bound by Flame, it's not irredeemably bad, but it's one of those games where I wouldn't ever really recommend it. It's ok I guess