passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

NHL 15

Uncle Dokuro

Is hockey a thing in the United Kingdom? Anyway, instead of waiting for E3 EA Sports has decide to take to covers off their next hockey game and for the first time will be coming to new-gen consoles. Looking forward to this. 

"NHL 15 is really the start of a new generation of hockey for us, allowing us to really capture the sounds, the sights, and the feel of the game in a way we've never done before," says EA Canada producer Sean Ramjagsingh. "People always ask me what do you get with the new consoles, and really the answer is the new consoles just allow us to do more stuff: Run more code under the hood, have more calculations happening every second, have higher resolution textures, more animations, more physics on all the objects in the game. It just allows us to hit a whole new bar of realism. "

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ytkPcoi6VMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New features included new commentators NBC Sports  Mike "Doc" Emrick and Eddie Olcyzk and TSN analyst Ray "Chicken Parm"Ferraro. NHL 15 will have a  full suite of NBC Sports presentation elements, stat and score overlays, city flyovers and shots of the arena. Also, to get rid of the uncanny valley EA Sports has decided to got the route of FMV/live video of the commentators before each game.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nhl_15/b/xboxone/archive/2014/05/05/23-things-we-know-about-nhl-15.aspx

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/05/05/nhl-15-comes-to-new-gen-consoles-with-new-broadcasting-crew.aspx

it was good. The last one I played was the 2K one on the Dreamcast

I actually think hockey might be the sport that lends itself best to gaming, team sport at least. It's fast, snappy, but not too asy to score (like basketball). It's basically Speedball