passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dark Souls 2

Pikman

Found that vid myself when I tried googling it. No, that's a shortcut to the boss.

Where he starts, he's by a wall that that been blown up, I think that leads back to the bonfire.

No matter now - died twice and lost 9000 souls. :(

Strangest thing just happened.

I went back to the forest to grind and maybe join people on the giant.

Got a message that someone had invaded my game. I actually managed to hide from them. Got to where the boss is and the mist is back to stop you from running away (you also can't fast travel at a bonfire).

What happened next is bizarre - the elevator came down and a barrel was the only thing in it.

Sure enough the barrel started moving. He was disguised as a fucking barrel!

I don't know if this was a glitch or an ability but most bizarre.

Anyway he appeared again as a human/phantom and destroyed me.

WTF! I've not been invaded yet. I don't want to be :(

I got stuck on the first go and lost souls like you too. You can't get back to that fire I don't think. Now I'm here via the wharf (just killed the boss on my first go. Oh yeah :) ). I'm sure you can push forwards and reach another though.

post-62-0-53278300-1395593076_thumb.jpg

Been power levelling, that's my current load out. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong but putting all my points into strength, health and stamina pretty much.

I've found the other bonfire in the forest but am now stuck. There's an effigy of a giant there with messages saying to use a ring but I haven't got the right one.

Also I'm still only on 3 flasks - any help?

I just hit Hades after that, farm those big soldiers :)

I'm at 6 flasks now, but I think just from pushing ahead. I'm at the Bastille boss now, haha...

Also, I somehow have the key for those doors I think, not sure where I got it from. Did you talk to the map maker in the forest and get a key?

Will try again.

I'm in a new place now, must be nearly the last! Alternative route when going from Majula to Hades..

Remember that trunk you ran up? At the top,hop off the right and take out the baddies.

Also, as you look off the top of the trunk over all the guys you want to head to the 10 O'clock.. There's a hole in the wall near a ladder, he's in there. Mind the trap ;)

The downside is needing 10k souls for level ups now!

I just walked all over the blue cathedral dude.

Still can't to the Bastille boss, by the looks of it. It's the first of two or more too.

Also, I'm not sure you can 100% the forest as you need to drop down to that salamander thing. I can't without dying yet...

Yeah my next goal is to get the 14,000 or something souls to buy the ring that cuts down on your fall damage. And then investigate the pit in Majula.

It's not my fault the internet is shit. I uploaded a right way and and upside down photo, go figure.

iPhone, seems to do weird things, hating this phone at the moment. Wifi goes off when the battery is under 20% too, it's buggered.

Where do you buy that ring? I want to try :)

That may well be one of the last areas? I dunno what is down there at all.