passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Sly Reflex

Did you managed to make a profit on your turnips, illdog?

They've altered the furniture available this month. Out goes the Harvest Festival stuff and in comes the Jingle stuff. There's no trimmings up on the trees yet, which surprised me a bit, I thought that would have been the first thing that changed on the 1st.

I've been trying for ages to complete my fossil set, every time I play I dig up the days fossils and don't get the one I need to finish the set. If anyone could lend a hand in providing that fossil, I'll be grateful. I can look out for any fossils you need in return. I can also pass along whatever duplicates I have for art too.

Yes mate, Saturday pm that slag was paying 141 per nip, that was lucky. Ive invested another 100k this week so it starts again. Do you know what you need fossil wise? I only need 6 myself. And i got a Jingle piano today, good times. Sorry for the blurb of text, its just the way it comes out on my phone.

You know the single fossils in the lower room? It's the one before the last one. I just looked it up and it's called The Peking Man.

How much did you pay for turnips? I'll keep an eye on my market and shout you if she's offering more than you paid. Also, only 100k? If you're gonna play the market, play big. I was throwing between 1 and 1.5m about when I was doing it.

@Jim Give us a tweet or a nudge on here when you're playing and I'll open my gates for you, dependant on if I'm doing anything, of course. You can grab all the fruits and some tools from my shops, enough to keep you going until your shops are up and running right.

Get yourself over to the island and do some bug catching. Easy money.

I have something like 15m now. Every month it goes up by 70k or so from the interest. Every time I hit the cap for money I go dump it in my account.

EDIT: It's to do with luck. Same as constantly falling over or not being able to get fish. If you get the gems you should try fishing, you'll find the bite times are a lot more lenient.

I've been doing a bit of dream suite stuff, looking at other people's towns. I threw in Illville to go to illdogs place and I ended up in another Illville owned by someone called Toilet. The first person I met called me a whore, so it was just like going to illdogs really.

I typed in Pandora a few days ago and got a Borderlands themed town. The lady that was playing it must have put some serious hours in, because she hardly had any grass down, it's all gone. I've never seen grass as fucked up as her town.

Are you still on with the turnips ill? I pulled some good prices last week, I'm hoping this week will be the same if you've dipped into the stalk market.

Where do you get turnips from? My town is called Nanaki, it's still pretty empty at the moment..

I can't visit until you get the Dream Suite and upload a version. Or you could just be on at the same time as me and have your gates open and I'll come in person. I'll drop some goodies off for you. Or you could come to mine and see what it's like to have a near complete set up.

Ive made a faux pas. When Bamboo grows fully, it creates an offspring on the ground that appears as a regular crack. It seems if you leave this crack in the ground for more than a day it then grows in to a small shoot. I went to dig this shoot up as it looks the same as a regular shoot that you can carry around and re-bury but when you dig it up from the ground in this form it disappears like it was a weed.

I have to wait three or four days for a new offshoot now, so Sly, I'll let you know when I have some new bastards.

Also, I have broke the 50 hour mark and the bear dude didn't appear to give me a new badge. I still cant sit on my tree ledge either. :(