passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Plague Inc.

Pikman

Has anyone tried this? Pretty cool little game, resource planning etc to start with as you tweak a disease to obliterate humanity, then as you start to win, it gets rather depressing really! Great game though :)

I can't stop! I am on the 3rd type now 'fungus' and have hit a wall a bit. I can't do it on Casual but Normal or above is so difficult! (You need to complete at least Normal to proceed upwards!)

Glad you are enjoying it, it is my new loo game.

(Edit: 100% of the world infected, 75 DNA points in the bank and nobody has noticed my fungus yet... this could be the one..)

I can't stop! I am on the 3rd type now 'fungus' and have hit a wall a bit. I can't do it on Casual but Normal or above is so difficult! (You need to complete at least Normal to proceed upwards!)

(Edit: 100% of the world infected, 75 DNA points in the bank and nobody has noticed my fungus yet... this could be the one..)

I'm also stuck on fungus. Thought I had it last night, but fucking New Zealand missed it. What country are you starting in?

I noticed if you complete the other leaves on Casual as well as normal, it unlocks part of the gene sequence.

Excellent game.

I'm also stuck on fungus. Thought I had it last night, but fucking New Zealand missed it. What country are you starting in?

I noticed if you complete the other leaves on Casual as well as normal, it unlocks part of the gene sequence.

Excellent game.

I haven't beaten fungus yet, either. I've managed to infect everybody a few times, but was beaten by the cure getting completed before I could kill em all.

I beat Virus on first attempt.

Done it! I'm on whatever the penultimate one is now, really difficult, needs a different approach and I do not know what that is yet..

Edit: I have found Russia or kazakhstan to work pretty well, but you gotta poison the water thing so that the boats can get it to the islands (my approach at least).

Still can't beat Fungus. Managed to get the world infected last night but couldn't kill people quick enough before the cure finished. I keep running out of DNA. I'm thinking I might need to hang back on spending on the spread a little to save some for later.

Yeah, I found you have to be really patient.

Don't use the Spores unless you really can't get to the islands. Keep the symptoms at zero so that nobody notices, save up DNA and then strike! (and deal with the guilt that follows) :)