passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rock Band Blitz

spatular

I have that and no, I do not think it does, as it was released in the RB2 era. If you play them in Blitz there is not keys track to follow.

ah shame. Hendo is also right as in there are some gaga songs with pro keys - just not the ones in the sale.

and by the looks of things - no keyboard tracks in the sales, guess it makes sense that it's all pre rb3 stuff.

Sly beat my score by something like 94 so I had another go, failed to even match my own score.

Did again, consider the glove slapped in the face - 161,602

Consider glove shoved up your arse. Beat you by 10k on my first go. Ooooooooooooohhhhh!/Mordecai and Rigby.

Every time I hear this song now it reminds me of this.

• 1 month later...

Have conceded. I can't beat it and I am getting sick of it.

Have moved onto Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) mostly because it's ludicrously short.

I got 35,606

I finally got around to setting a score. I beat you ever so slightly but it took me more than a few goes. I think there might be a slight possibility of me losing this one, it's so short it's hard to see which bits I should be hammering.

I know it is a piss take record but it's kind of creepy too. There's some serious stalker shit going on there.

I've been having a bit of a battle with Joypods elmo on 3's & 7's. We swapped positions on it a few times now. When I booted up the game seemed to take great pride in telling me I'd been beaten by him. I had to play the song again and send a message mocking him. It could backfire in my face badly but there's something satisfying about taking someones scalp on a leaderboard and directly telling them about it. I got the same thing with Pinball FX2 where on the day of new DLC I'd have 3 or 4 messages from various people all chipping in before I retaliated with my own score message. More games should do that, I'm surprised it doesn't allow you to automate a message straight to their inbox. It always cut me deep when I was enjoying another game and someone pinged me a message telling me they'd nudged me down the leaderboards.

Coming back to this has been excellent. I remember when I saw it being played before release I wasn't so keen on it, but hands on with the game feels so good. It plays like a dream. Now if only I could beat some of those Spatula and Kurosaki scores! :unsure: