passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rock Band Blitz

spatular

These are the first 20 songs based on difficulty in my list.

Queen - We Will Rock You

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

Weezer - Say it ain't so

Lit - My Own Worst Enemy

Nirvana - In Bloom

Social Distortion - I Was Wrong

Queen - We are the Champions

Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

Beastie Boys - So What'cha Want

Mountain - Mississippi Queen

Beck - E-pro

Stephen and the Colberts - Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)

Duran Duran - Hungry like the Wolf

Boys like Girls - Thunder

OK Go! - Here it goes again

ACDC - Moneytalks

L7 - Pretend We're Dead

T.Rex - Ride a White Swan

Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl

Pick the ones that you have also and we'll play a few at a time, otherwise we'll be here all fucking decade playing them one by one. As we scratch some off I'll add to the list of songs I have and we can carry on that way.

Taken down the ones from your list I don't have, Sly. Not sure why I don't have the Queen ones, I've got one Queen pack, obviously not the same one as you.

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

Weezer - Say it ain't so

Lit - My Own Worst Enemy

Nirvana - In Bloom

Social Distortion - I Was Wrong

Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

Beastie Boys - So What'cha Want

Mountain - Mississippi Queen

Beck - E-pro

Stephen and the Colberts - Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)

Duran Duran - Hungry like the Wolf

OK Go! - Here it goes again

L7 - Pretend We're Dead

T.Rex - Ride a White Swan

Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl

Are you missing Rock Band 1? You don't have Beetlebum by Blur?

Anyway, first one I don't have a score on so gonna try Eye of the Tiger now. You're at 89,446.

EDIT : got 133,432

I think mostly, yeah. The drums and bass don't do much, so put the instrument power-up on as guitar and the other two whatever you prefer I guess. I seem to prefer the one where the AI takes over but I went for road rage on that one, as everyone seems to praise it the most.

Yeah you won't get anywhere without power-ups, it's all about switching lanes between either going for more notes or going for the white notes or big purple ones.

89,000 without using them is pretty impressive! You'll most likely destroy me when you start using them.

I played until my fingers hurt. You won't believe how close mine and H's scores are. Over all we're well matched, if you look at the overall scoreboards it's all the elite cunts at the top and then me and Hendo propping them up but lording it over the lesser Rock Band players.

I got challenged to a score war with some random guy. His score was like 300k so I thought I'd manage at least getting somewhere close, these score wars tend to be people trying their luck from what I can gather. I played and got something like 110k. I looked at the leaderboards for that song and he's number 1 in the world. <_<

Fucking good game though. I like to put my headset on, crank up the sound and deafen myself with rock.

cool sale! despite not playing rock band much these days i'll probably pick up a load of these.

no one asked for recommendations but these are ace, less well known (well they might be well known, but not by me), ones:

zombies - she's no there

grateful dead - china cat sunflower

- sugar magnolia

hillbilly delux

eve6 - inside out

mute math - typical

james gang - funk 49

blind melon - no rain

anyone got any recommendations that support keys from the list? or just know any that support keys at all?