passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gravity Rush

spatular

still really enjoying this. it's so long ago i played it on vita that i can't really tell what differences there are (other than the sticks being better), but the fighting hasn't been anywhere near as frustrating as i remember, in fact it's been quite fun this time. there's still some frustrating parts of the game, but most of it's really good imo.

I just mean that it strikes me GR2 is a game that almost nobody will buy at full price. Not all of us can afford to drop £40 on something like some people can. That's a lot of money.

The only people that will buy it on full price,is fans of the original. And with so many other games out this year,that'll only be those with plenty of disposable income. It'll drop in price fairly quickly for that reason.

It makes sense to me. But then again,I am on morphine. And cant afford loads of games like you lot. So what do I know? ?

I'm not mate,but very soon I'm going from £1200 a month,to £200. I grabbed the bargains I did,and that's it for me,for a long time. No Street Fighter V, no Division,Deus Ex,and who knows what else. £40 a game is expensive. You cant really say otherwise,can you? Not falling out mate,but it is.

Out of the crew i game with,none of them are buying GR2 at full price. If people are,fair enough. I just don't see it paying off. But,I'm a cynical bastard ?

finished the ps4 version yesterday, really enjoyed it all over again, the movement is something so unlike anything else, fun and disorientating. i even mostly enjoyed the fighting this time too, which i remember having problems with on the vita. there's still the odd frustrating and boring parts, but most of the game is fantastic. i liked the story and characters too, it's oddly light hearted and funny despite the darker stuff going on. graphically you can tell it wasn't developed for ps4 but the art style holds up well imo so it still looks great and the music is great too.