passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Legend Of Zelda Four Swords

DANGERMAN

Me and Spatular played through this last night, I'd had a go in single player and it's interesting how it alters stuff. Basically there's enemies that require you to combine, the A.I. either joins in with a call of the whistle or enemies vulnerabilities are altered slightly to make it manageable on your own.

It doesn't start off too great, far too easy, but once you work out how to leave the training area things pick up pretty quick. It starts off with you fighting enemies and standing on levers at the same time, nothing complicated, but by the end it requires you to take different weapons, different routes, and actually communicate to get through bits.

That's what makes a good co-op experience for me, when one person can't just do it by themself, they need need that other person to be able to see things or to fight in a way they themselves couldn't

The bonus levels were pretty good, I wont spoil what they were though. It's a good length for a free game, tbh it might be a bit much for one sitting, both of us were ready for it to end before the final missions were over.

It's good though, worth the effort to play if you can, shame its not online though as that would have made it a lot easier to manage

Do you know if this is anything like the Cube game, Four Swords Adventures? I was under the impression that the Game Boy Advance version (which I presume this is?) was multiplayer only and the Adventures GameCube version had a separate single player campaign.

i had a little go of the cube one back in the day and to play it on your own you had to switch between links (and/or control them as one in a formation?) iirc. i think this one is the gba one but with added single player and maybe the bonus levels are new? i'm not sure about that though.

yeah like DANGERMAN says I thought this was good, gets pretty tricky at the end and maybe padded aout a bit too much with fights near the end too, it's pretty impossible to die though, you just buy back in with rupees.