passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Iron Brigade by Double Fine

Craymen Edge

I had a go with the broadcasters last night. I thought the one I used was pretty good, I could flatten whole mobs of them easily enough and stuff like Big Willie died quick enough, within 2 cooldowns which is quicker than any other weapon can down them. If you duel wield them you can kill that sort of thing within the cooldown. The only downside to it is that for some reason armoured stuff is still hard to kill, if it wasn't for those enemies needing explosives then I'd really recommend the broadcaster. That 3 slot machine gun is crazy good too, I killed one of those bombers a few times with it like it was nothing. The broadcaster can fuck it up quick too but getting it to get close enough means it's not really a valid way of getting it out the way.

Those Albert sniper rifles are fucking insane. I think that's something we could possibly do.

I had a quick look and the only golds I need are for 2 of the boss levels. I'm good to help whoever want's to do what though, it's a fun game.

Had no luck getting to wave 30. Those Volt Droppers are a pain in the bollocks. Throwing the pancakes around was a lot of fun though. As was listening to Martae complain like fuck at everything ever since the dawn of time.

Still a really fun game. Some parts of it bug me a little but I still think it's great. The character just wins me over, I might have a gander at other Double Fine works if I see them on sale.

And mines! We fucked shit up!

To go from struggling to get near wave 30 one day, and then another time we just strolled past it and onto about wave 50 or something.

I would like to keep playing if there's 3 or 4 of us online and needing something, as I'd like to get to the max level, maybe get golds on the DLC too.