passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Picross 3D

spatular

Played this quite a lot last night, it's exactly like it says on the tin, picross in 3D. picross is like a grid/picture puzzle where you have to work out what squares are part of the picture and which aren't by the numbers on each row/column telling you how many squares are used in that row/column. a little bit like minesweeper in a roundabout way (what?).

it starts out easy but the difficulty ramps up fast enough. at some points i think i'm guessing but its more likely i've just missed something.

i don't like the fact that the puzzles are timed, not that i've been anywhere near the time limits so far.

the thread on the last DS games reminded me to get this and after searching for existing threads i wish i'd bought it through Ed's deal!

worth getting though - good stuff :)

been playing this a lot, still on the "easy" puzzles, there's shed loads of them! fortunately i'm not finding them easy (not really hard either, just a nice difficulty so far), otherwise i would have given up from boredom. shame you can't try some harder ones though, it'd be interesting to see what they are like.

• 1 month later...

I'm still hoping I'll see it in a shop but if anyone spots it for a good price, let me know, ta.

i've finished this now (not done the bonus ones mind), enjoyed it, gets a bit samey i guess but that's also a bit of a silly complaint - what did i expect! was looking to sell/trade it so checking prices there's a pretty good deal here Hendo: not

£5 below rrp :/ can't believe I'm still on the look out..

RRP is actually £29.99, The Hut have it wrong. This is getting quite hard to find now, so if you do want it I wouldn't hold out too much longer.