passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xbox LIVE Rewards

Hendo

http://rewards.xbox.com/

Looks like they are running deals on on bits as well. 40 points credited for getting Pinball FX2 add on, whatever that may be. Not sure if it's the core tables or the Marvel stuff.

It's for the Pinball FX2 Core (Full) at 800MSP. I've not bought that but intended to, so I may jump in now.

Not sure Hinn, I think I'd purchase via the site just to be safe. Although the confirmation screen doesn't load up in Firefox 4 beta. :rolleyes:

Edit: went to IE and it's all done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So has anyone Earnt 100 points for your first Marketplace purchase yet?

We all made our first purchase yonks ago, right? That's for those new to XBLM, I think.

I have 60 points pending. 20 for a survey, and 40 for buying Pinball FX2. There's another survey available now.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this e-mail.

Darkxid3,

As a Gold loyal Xbox LIVE Rewards member, you've been chosen from millions to receive special access to VIP Exclusives - a limited-time offer from Xbox LIVE Rewards.

Enter the passcode NOW and you could win Kinect Sports, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, or EA SPORTS ActiveTM 2. But act fast - only the quickest on the draw will take home a prize.

See if you're a Kinect game instant winner now and enjoy the VIP Exclusives special content, like your new adidas outfit for your Avatar.

The free avatar clothes didnt work tho :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anyone else get an email this morning?

EdRetro,

As a loyal Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member, you've been nominated from thousands to receive elite access to VIP Exclusives - a limited-time offer from Xbox LIVE Rewards. We're rolling out the Red Carpet in honour of Hollywood's biggest movie night with these exclusives just for you.

1) Copy the passcode from below...

2) Click the "Enter Passcode NOW" button to access the VIP site...

3) Redeem your 100 FREE Microsoft Points and get discount off of your next Zune Movie purchase.

And what better way to celebrate Tinseltown's golden gathering than with award-nominated hits such as "Inception," "The Town," "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Iron Man 2" available now on Zune Marketplace for purchase.

Plus, just for visiting,* you'll be placed on the ballot for a chance to win one of four Entertainment Prizes, including a Zune HD,** 12-month Zune Pass, Windows Phone 7 LG Quantum, and Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360.

Good luck!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

I've entered the competition, but it says my code is invalid when I go to redeem the 100MSP. :facepalm: