passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Chime

illdog

Sieeeieeeiiiiiiilence.

Finally, FINALLY got 100% coverage on the first stage in 3 minute mode and then went and got 99% on the second first and second go, the second go i was waiting for the quad level to go to the top and i would have 100%'d that bastard but the level timer ran out first. :(

I dont know how the fuck you did it Spatular but god damn it im not gonna stop till i beat at least one of your scores.

noticed your score on the first level has shot up a lot, good work dude :)

read some tips on another site that i was trying (and failing) to use last night, if you go for loads of small quads to keep up the multiplier, then go for one big one, i keep loosing the multiplier before i get to try one big one though.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Only 5% of royalties from the game will to be donated to charity as from December 1st 2010.

Also, score cap limit is removed.

Some of you may remember an announcement back in May regarding the charitable status of XBLA game Chime. According to a SentUAMessage video on Inside Xbox with Andy Farrant, UK Xbox Live producer, and Dan Maher, Xbox Live editor for Europe, the proceeds from the game would no longer have been donated to charity after June 3rd, 2010. Well, to put it bluntly, they were wrong. Zoë Mode quietly continued to donate 100% of their royalties to OneBigGame, who are raising money to benefit children worldwide.

Well this is a public service announcement to warn you that the extended exclusivity contract is finally coming to an end. From 9.00am UTC on December 1st, 2010, only 5% of royalties from the game will continue to be donated to charity. Ed Daly, general manager at Zoë Mode, is urging people to buy the game before the contract ends:

“While 100% of our royalty is donated we feel we can freely encourage those who have not had a chance to purchase Chime to use this last opportunity to fully support the OneBigGame initiative. We have very much enjoyed working with OneBigGame on this unique venture and although this marks a change for Chime it is far from the end of the relationship.”

A title update will alter the in-game statement regarding the charitable contributions. However, this will also remove the cap on the maximum score that players can achieve. The cap resulted in the leaderboard being topped with identical scores. Brynley Gibson, game director, explains the decision:

“Now that this cap has been removed it will finally be possible to discover the best Chime players in the world. This fix has been a long time coming and is absolutely one made for the fans; we hope it tides them over until we can announce our plans for where we are taking Chime next.”

Source: TrueAchievements

Odd, ive been thinking about booting this up again lately.

• 2 weeks later...