passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trials HD

Hendo

Don't watch if you want the surprise of seeing the levels for yourselves, but here's the 10 community levels. They look amazing!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I've gone through the Beginner one, the Easy ones and I'm now stuck part way through the Medium ones.

They're brilliant so far but now there's 2 DLC packs mixed in, it's difficult to quickly work out which is from which pack. At the moment there's a lack of leaderboard friends times on the new ones which helps make them stand out.

I'm probably gonna leave the rest till Christmas and my traditional gaming time with me bezzy mate.

i went through all of them except the expert one last night, with complete disregard for medals and getting a good time and stuff, there's some great levels in there. the game requires a lot of skills which i must have magically aquired just by playing it loads before, which i have now mostly forgotten. any ramp that launches you straight up but you need to move forward to get over it completely screwed me up, i used to be able to do it, there must be some sort of trick to it, but last night i was just trying it over and over again till i got lucky :unsure: