passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Maw

Hendo

I had no problems with the download levels at all, unlucky there Stoobie.

The download levels are really good, the second one is a little repetative if you dont get 100% eaten first time but the design is excellent.

Also, the last level of the main game was a refreshing change - i take back any negative comments i made about this game, its definately one of the best XBLA games avaialble.

I had no problems with the download levels at all, unlucky there Stoobie.

The download levels are really good, the second one is a little repetative if you dont get 100% eaten first time but the design is excellent.

Also, the last level of the main game was a refreshing change - i take back any negative comments i made about this game, its definately one of the best XBLA games avaialble.

I've really enjoyed the Maw too - although didnt like the very last level - too much of a change of style.

I think there is one more downloadable level to come.

• 3 weeks later...

I booted this back up last night and remembered why I had stopped playing it, because I got stuck.

It's a level called The Wastelands and there's bugs that the Maw can't eat but you grab them out of the ground, put them on the hard rock surface so the flying things can eat them, then Maw eats the flying thing and you can use Maw to hover.

After that, I'm stuck.

There's a generator there with an electric wall but I can't remember how to destroy them. I've tried flinging a bug at them but it does fuck all. Any help?

I've just got the achievement for eating 100% of the stuff, so all that's left is the one for playing at different times of the day, which I'm not sure I can be arsed with.

About to buy the 2 deleted scenes now.

Really enjoyed this, overall. :)

I've just got the achievement for eating 100% of the stuff, so all that's left is the one for playing at different times of the day, which I'm not sure I can be arsed with.

About to buy the 2 deleted scenes now.

Really enjoyed this, overall. :)

You know you can just fuck about with the clock right?

• 2 weeks later...

TheMawoverachieve!.jpg

Overachieve!

Downloaded and completed the last downloadable level last night, im dissapointed with it. I would have enjoyed the change of pace as it all on a little hover bike, unfortunately the level is dull dull dull. Out with a wimper.

• 2 months later...

I started this again last night (this is another that I started then put to one side, I have to stop doing this), and I am currently half-way through. I'm going for the 100% thing too, as it adds a bit to the game and helps to extend the life slightly. I'm enjoying it muchly! I reckon I'll get those three extra levels once I've finished the main game.