passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

David

I noticed you've finally finished number 3, well done man! Now it's time to get introduced to the new Phoenix Wright.

I've finally started going through case 3 and I've literally just gone to court. Is there 4 or 5 cases in this one?

Hendo wrote:

I noticed you've finally finished number 3, well done man! Now it's time to get introduced to the new Phoenix Wright.

I've finally started going through case 3 and I've literally just gone to court. Is there 4 or 5 cases in this one?

Hendo wrote:

Cheers broseph, its on order, infact it possibly arrived today but the postie decided to take it back to the Post Office where he lives. Cant wait!

• 2 months later...

illdog, ILLDOG, yea, he's miles behind everybody in games, yea, illdog, ILLDOG... do do doobedy doo..

So im only on chapter 2 of this but its teh awesome so far. Im still not sold on Apollo (or Polly) bu Trucy rules all. Her music is great. And i see more name reverse-ery is ahoy. Eldoon indeed.

i've never actually played any of these games, is it worth going back and startiing from the first one? or could i just pick up a copy of the new one and start from there?

i've never actually played any of these games, is it worth going back and startiing from the first one? or could i just pick up a copy of the new one and start from there?

Its fully accesible from the start this game, but you would be missing out on a wealth of quality. My advice *leans back in chair, puts feet on table* Start from the start kid, and thank me later.

Each game uses characters and stories from previous games, it makes each sequel better knowing what happened before.

hmmmmm *strokes imaginary beard* looks like i'm off to play.com

Objection!

Try Play Asia for the first one one the series HERE, delievered for about £12, second one HERE, third one HERE, fourth one HERE.

All DS games are region free, and all you have to do is press an onscreen button and the whole games are in English.

• 7 months later...
I'm looking forward to cracking on with case two

And here I am, a mere 11 months later. I restarted case two earlier as I had forgotten what was going on. I've sunk back into the game nicely, and am enjoying it muchly. The characters are great, Trucy especially. The music is excellent, and dialogue superb. It's nothing we don't already know. I love these games.

• 1 year later...

BUMP!

the last case is probably the best case in the entire series

Fuck yea it is, it was amazing. I put in a 3 and a half hour marathon stint on Sunday morning and it rocked my socks to their cotton core.

The way it tied everything together was nothing short of genius. If youve never played an Ace Attourney game you really are missing out.