Exit 2 - 7

Hour of victory - 2

Tenchu Z - 6

Calling all cars - 6

Ghost recon 2 - 6

More brain training - 7

Anno 1701 - 8

And a quote from the Zelda review:

In the context of the DS catalogue, it's a giant of a game, perhaps the best yet, and certainly the fullest expression of this unique machine's charms. Blowing dust off a sea-chart with a puff into the mic; triangulating the position of a secret cave; snapping the DS shut to transfer a stamp from one screen to the other; making notes and plotting courses, and above all steering that indomitable, irrepressible little hero with such flawless grace and urgency - they all bring just one thing to mind, with simple, joyful clarity: adventure. In this greatest of game series, there's no higher recommendation than that. [9]

Fantastic.

Very good month for Nintendo, I may have to pick up a copy. Made in Wario Time Extend should be awesome, too. I'm also interested in Exit 2 on PSP.

The Made In Wario bit is excellent Ed, I recommend you get this issue even if it's just for that!

The DS has been getting lot's Edge love lately, Picross and Puzzle League both got 8 as well.

Zelda's 9, and the review itself, make me wonder how close they were to giving it a 10... I reckon they very close to it personally.

But yeah, if any game deserves the acclaim it's getting, it's Phantom Hourglass, such a truly magnificent game. Can't wait to experience it in English.