passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Life hours into games

illdog

We all spend far too much time gaming (which is a good thing, games rule) and some games keep a record of im game play usually by the load file. Lets get a couple up on this thread and see how much time weve spent ignoring the females (or males) in our lives.

Here's my guilty Pokemon shame:

Poke1.jpg

Poke2.jpg

Poke3.jpg

Poke4.jpg

Guest Barron Pipeoff

I think I had 30 days on my main.... what's that x 24 hours? + another 20 odd on my horde main... basically 1 and a half years of play on one game.... I bet rabbit can beat me on that though......

I dont have a definite figure, but im as guilty as ill dog when it comes to pokémon...

I nailed red, yellow and gold on emulators, and have over 100+ hours each on ruby and emerald (yup, the same game, b ut i had to so i could get the extra secret 'mon) and have over 300+ hours on my main game leaf green....

also have around 250+ on FF tactics..

jeez, and we aint even out of the second francise yet! I must of completed FF7 about three times, so thats gotta be about 250-300 hours!

I must admit though i dont have the time to play games like i used to these days because of work n shit... back in my final year of Uni i still managed to rack up 200+ hours on Battlefield 2 :laugh:

Back in the day me and my friend spent well over 200hours playing Gran Turismo 1, brought every car won every race, got gold on every licence etc etc.

I also spent over 150 hours on FF7 i think i can get a pic of that once i get the game back. 150+ on 8 and 9 as well, about 100 on 10 and 34 mins on 12...

I also spent well over 100 hours on dragon quest 8 star ocean and siokoden 2 and 3...yeah love those jap RPG's...