passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

James

I bought this off Jimbo a few weeks back, and have only really managed to play it over weekends.

It's not really grabbed me the way that it looks like it has everyone else, there just doesnt seem to be a huge amount of skill involved. You pretty much deal with every enemy the same way, and while the tanks battles get more difficult, and when the shields start appearing there's another level tactically, I still feel like I'm dealing with most things in the same way I was at the start of the game

I am enjoying it, just not loving it

• 7 months later...

I started this game again today, from the beginning. I seem to remember getting a fair way into the game, but I couldn't remember what had happened, so I thought I'd just start from scratch.

It's great! I've just done the first ship battle tutorial thingy, so only around an hour in. It's as good as I remember though, and one that deserved to sell a lot more than it did. Has it even had a UK release yet? I don't think it has.

Anyway, it's under fifteen quid on movietyme, so go grab it if you haven't played it.

i think it did get a uk release last year, but i never saw it. I loved this game from start to finish. Spent hours faffing around trying different combinations of things, a real joy to play. I sold my copy to someone on here, Ben perhaps?