• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stu wrote:

OBJECTION!

I'm going to allow this! ;)

Theres a few more games to come because i splurged out on a good few DS bits and bobs last week atleast 4 more games to come.

Chocobo Tales (JPN)

Ouendan 2 (JPN)

StarTrek Tactical Assualt (US)

Naruto 4 (JPN)

And thats just whats on the way i may get bored and see that 20 quid left in my bank account fly off to play-asia :)

I ordered the DS Lite Hard Case by Hori the other day as something more solid to take my DS to work in and the Compact is used all the rest of the time but since i havent seen any pictures of it before or any comments before i'll start.

case%20shut.jpg

So far its quite good has a bit more room in it than the Compact case has space for 3 DS games though they are a bit loose in my mind. The shell seems solid enough to absorb a good impact and there is a scratch gaurd for the ds inside which helps if you carry around a usb charger or the like.

case%20open.jpg

Yes i also ordered the thinner touch stylus :D

You are almost as much of a wHORIe as me. Good stuff man, that thinner stylus is decent and mine has had a lot of use. The cloth is quality aswell, isn't it!

Is that microSD USB adaptor the one you got with your R4? Mine's different to that.

Some nice games you have on order, too!

Yep thats what came with my R4 odd that we didnt get the same one but the original pics of he R4 have a white cart and a different reader so who knows i did order mine a few weeks after you though.

And yes HORI is on just about every piece of kit i have for my DS now damn quality japanese workmanship :)

Games to add:

Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4

nar.jpg

Startrek Tactical Assualt

startrek.jpg

Finally arrived after ordering ages ago bloody Movietyme heres the very very very sexy box of Etrain Odyssey the spine is ace aswell takes pride of place on my shelf now i'll be very interested to see how much the spine on the PAL version sucks.

eospine.jpg

eobox.jpg

Also add the DS lite rumble pak see eds collection thread for image :D

Also updated front page to include cube and GBA games with N64 Games on the way when i can be arsed typing out all 50 odd of them :(

illdog wrote:

Loving the Etrian Oddesy spizine, i think ill pick me up that - good work. Didnt know it was by Atlus! *creams*

yeah man you should pick it up while you can its in pretty short supply in the states for some reason but movietyme have it for 14.99 and it will last for weeks if you play it through.

Also updated N64 games in first post.

Ok latest additions from Renchi today

are Kyouryuu Ouja Ketteisen: Kyouryuu Grand Prix or Fossil League - Dino Tournament Challenge as its called in the west

dinorpg.jpg

and (sorry ed) Densetsu No Stafi 4

stafi4.jpg

My second batch of japanese lovelys from Renchi arrived today in super quick time again.

So here's Cokoto Kart a fun little racer i found last week

cocoto%20kart.jpg

I bought this purely to indulge my collective nature and because i sold my ugly pal box and have wanted to buy the us one ever since but as this box is far sexier here's Lost Magic

lostmagic.jpg

• 3 weeks later...