passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sticks and Bones

DANGERMAN

I was watching Review Roulette on Rock/Paper/Shotgun and this came up. It's a fairly simple game, and it's really short, but it's pretty funny and really well done.

You're a skeleton of a pirate and have to escape from your cell, then from some other pirates, then track down some treasure. It's fairly basic stuff, lots of QTEs, some sneaking, nothing especially complicated and nothing you can't work out how to do pretty quick. The reason it's worth playing is that it's pretty funny, lots of sight gags like people giving a cool wave goodbye then tripping over something 

It's good, but it's really short. It's currently in the Steam sale, but the usual price of £5 is, not expensive, but only because it's well put together, I doubt there's an hour of game there. Either way it's cool, glad I played it, and I suspect it will come to other platforms eventually

I played it about a week ago. It was only about 45 minutes long, but it's a charming experience and sometimes nice to have a game that can be completed in a sitting.

Because of that short runtime, it does benefit from being on sale, even though the original price isn't that high.