passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy

DisturbedSwan

AY, Another stream game my community pushed me into. Again like Spyro, I only played the first game and will go back to the rest when it comes out the bag.

Did I like this? To a degree. Has it aged well? Nope. For all the graphical upgrade there's something really off about it that I couldn't feel by playing it, but upon inspection of the streams I saw exactly what it was. Crash's hitbox is sort of fucked up. Too often you'd manage to get to the lip of a platform only to slide off, it's moving so quickly when you're playing you just think you fucked up, but when you go back and have a closer look and realise that you made the jump, he planted his feet down and then slipped off. I was talking to @Rikzilla about it while watching and apparently they changed the way it worked and why that's how it is now. Also noticed a few suspect deaths and times where I should have died but didn't.

Generally I found this stuff a bit fucky. For the most it's alright, but if you're wanting a stab of 90's nostalgia I'd point you to Spyro over this.