passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Roundabout

illdog

This is an ID@Xbox title by No Goblin, its about a lady called Gergio Manos who drive a constantly rotating Limousine. That old chestnut.

Its set in the 70's and very heavily influenced by Anchorman. You pick up customers at one point in the map and take them to another, obviously made a lot more complicated by the fact that your vehicle is spinning, making other cars, building and street signs more of an obstacle. Think Kuru Kuri Kururin meets Carzy Taxi I guess.

It's got a humour some will love and some will hate, the acting is B-Movie tongue in cheek and the situations are so fucking bizarre that I was more 'what the fuck?' than lough out loud but I did do an actual LOL at some stuff.

It's super fucking addictive though. It's not the biggest of games but I polished it off in two sittings. You can fly through it if you choose if you just want to progress through the story but you also have the option to revisit each mission and try to complete certain objectives, like not dieing (you explode if you hit stuff five times or more), collecting all the bonus multipliers in a mission, stuff like that.

There are also challenges you can take part in, like ball bouncing, demolition darbies, crop cutting, regular stuff like that.

Here's a video, it's much easier to understand when you watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xS1VRZ_djs

It's not without it's minuses, it can be a bit hard to see where you're going sometimes, trees or rocks can be hidden by the view point and it's a little glitchy, like I've been restarted inside a building before and it keeps happening until the game twigs it's doing a bad thing to you and decides not to do it anymore. These are incidental though, doesn't detract from the games overall awesomeness.