passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Neverwinter Online

Uncle Dokuro

Neverwinter Online is coming to Xbox One on September 23rd 2014 in China and First Half of 2015 in North 'Murica and Europe. I've really wanted to play this for awhile now and my PC was not up to spec, so I'm happy about this news.

Revealed earlier today as an included package for the Xbox One's launch in China later this year, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced they're bringing the free-to-play MMORPG Neverwinter to Xbox One in North America and Europe, as well. Players can expect to play Dungeons & Dragons-based title on Microsoft's console sometime during the first half of 2015.

Previously a PC exclusive, Neverwinter was released in 2013 and continues to update with new content like the Tyranny of Dragons module, out next month. Though the game itself is available at no charge, Xbox One players will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bit of a bump, but this came out on PS4 last week and i've put a few hours into it. Never played a 'proper' MMO before but I heard this was a bit of an easier one to get into. It's a little rough around the edges, but pretty impressed so far. It reminds me a lot of the first Dragon Age, just with loads of other people and minus all the shagging.

Not bad for a 'freebie'

I've sunk about 35 hours in to the Xbox version, not paid a penny yet. I almost exclusively play on double XP weekends when I give it a proper pounding. It's not a bad game, I quite like it but it's pretty monotone, after the first couple of hours you pretty much know what you'll be doung for the rest of the game. Level 5 tin hats ftw. Until you find a level 6 one...