passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga

Hendo

With great surprise, we have threads for the other Mario & Luigi games but not the first.

I think I got most of the way through on the GBA but I think I came stuck due to not possibly not being powerful enough.

It's on the WiiU Virtual Console now (3DS too?) and I put a load of money on my account and picked it up.

I wondered whether I got some of the mechanics messed up with the second game but I've not long got the hammers so I think I can remember it well. Unless the two games were pretty much identical, mechanics-wise.

I'm not finding it as funny as I remember it being, but maybe that was the second game.

As far as the WiiU version goes, it's worth noting that it starts up with the "Gameboy Player" logo so maybe that has something to do with how they emulated it?

Also if you click in the right stick, you can smooth the scrolling and slightly smoothen up the graphics which I've stuck with.

As far as the WiiU version goes, it's worth noting that it starts up with the "Gameboy Player" logo so maybe that has something to do with how they emulated it?

I started this again on my GBA earlier, and it has the Game Boy Player logo on start up.

Such a great game, one of my favourites.