passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

Uncle Dokuro

I started playing Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Also know as Minna no Golf 6 and Everybody's Golf) in in earnest tonight and I have come to the conclusion that I'm awesome at this game. I came in 2rd on my first game and 3rd on my second game both on the Canadian course (I can't remember the name).

Turns out Sony has been supporting the game with character add-on DLC. I picked up Gravity Rush's Kat, but found out there is also Kazuma Kiryu from Sega's Yakuza franchise, Pac-Man and Sony's mascot cats Toro and Kuro are available to gamers in Japan. Shame they did not get released in western markets.

I've seen a bunch of you MFers playing and was wondering if any of you would be open for a private online tournament?

I'd definitely be up for some games at some point. I'm currently addicted to another golf game, though (Mario Golf: World Tour).

PM me when your up for it. I was going to play with Sly, but I think EDF and BF4 got him side tracked or he just flaked out.

I sent you one before that one.

I don't mind if anyone else is playing if they want to set up a turn based challenge. If you don't know how to do it, go into Online > Turn Based Challenge and then set a game up with me.

DC and Roboticmonkey are playing as well, so you might want to hit those sexy motherfuckers up too.

I sent you one before that one.

I don't mind if anyone else is playing if they want to set up a turn based challenge. If you don't know how to do it, go into Online > Turn Based Challenge and then set a game up with me.

DC and Roboticmonkey are playing as well, so you might want to hit those sexy motherfuckers up too.

I did not see the one before it, so my bad.