passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

[PS3/360] Grand Theft Auto V - £34.99

retroed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Retro Eddie!Its been a tad while,thought I'd pop in and have a butchers!Its nice to have Me gaming mojo back after a sabbatical!Glad you've still got your ear to the video game bargain ground!After buying into the hype of gta4 I was a tad disappointed as repetition hit home early and like others quit half way through!But I'm hoping gta5 could remedy that,trailers and gameplay are wetting me appetite with almost next gen visuals and the extent of the world!Think I'll get this amazon pre order for the ps3!Looking forward to our ps4 gamer nights!Ghost!

I wasn't a huge fan of GTA4 either, but after the masterpiece that is Red Dead Redemption, and Max Payne 3 was decent too, I am quite looking forward to GTA5.

I've gone with the 360 version though, as I'll be trading my PS3 in soon!

Ghost.

Indeed Ed,Red Dead restored my faith in Rockstar and the open world genre,it was engrossing and was a real trip in the wild west,wouldn't mind getting my hands in it again!Im hoping gta5 delivers the goods,time will tell.I'll keep hold of my ps3 for now,the 360 has taken a back burner!lWe need to get some gamer nights sorted as its been a while,hopefully the ps4 will bring that back!Keep us informed if you have any cod ghost deals upcoming!Tango Sucka!