passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Sly Reflex

I was just browsing the pictures I uploaded and I noticed something about this shot I took of the celebration of me completing the Dream Suite.

tumblr_mpjsexIhs21sw5oweo1_400.jpg

From left to right: Ricky, Goldie, Who the fuck is this?, Me, Isabelle, Lucha and Diana.

Seriously though, who the fuck is that and why are they photobombing my event? I've never ever seen that villager in my life.

Triple posting! You know Totaka's Song? The secret song that appears in a lot of Nintendo games?

Well, I just found one. I just googled it to see if other people have found it and it appears I've discovered another area where the song is played. The ones that are documented are I think acoustic KK playing the song on request (not sure about this one) and Kapp'n whistling the theme if you take too long to connect to a game due to a slow internet connection.

The one I've found was in Club LOL with DJ KK. I was just spamming the dance commands on the dpad. All the music stopped, KK put his hands up like he usually does, then the Totaka Song played before everything resumed back to normal.

7100-2369-2031 is mine.

Did anyone see the fireworks tonight? More importantly, Redd was selling cookies for 500 Bells each, with the chance to win rare exclusive goodies. I think there are eight items. I got six.

I played, mainly to see the completion of my Police Station.

They took my bloody garden centre! Unless it's being remodelled into Nooks, I hope so. I really like Lief, he reminds me of Apu from The Simpsons. My tree grew again too, I can sit under it now, the game goes into a history mode saying when certain buildings opened and when villagers moved in.

I don't know what to build next. I'd like to build the cafe, but I don't know where I should put it. I might need to do some lumberjacking to clear an area in one of the acres for it.

7100-2369-20310 is mine.

Did anyone see the fireworks tonight? More importantly, Redd was selling cookies for 500 Bells each, with the chance to win rare exclusive goodies. I think there are eight items. I got six.

Knock that '0' off the address, Wondered what was going on when I came to type it in.