passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Psp

Manicm

Probably a question for Ed, not that im ruling anyone else out :rolleyes:

Was thinking of picking up one of the PSP:go's from HMV as they are just £79 for a pre-owned one, also going to have a nosey in blockbusters and cash converters see if i can get one cheaper.

But the questions are, the screen is better quality than my psp 2000??

Also the games i have downloaded onto a memory card, they will work on another psp system right?? or wrong?

To backup the downloaded games, i can transfer these to my ps3 for safe keeping?? just wondered as i knows have 4 on the memory card, and looking to download a couple more today. Normally i would transfer to my PC but that died death when i dropped it off the bed, damn thing landed on my weights. Or does the PS Store work like a cloud storage and knows ive purchased these games, so i can just download again??

The PSP Go screen looks a lot sharper, as it is smaller than the other PSPs. Everything looks super-sharp on it. I prefer its analogue nub location too, but the buttons themselves are quite small compared to the regular PSP.

Yes, any PSP games that you have downloaded from the PSN will work on your new system. You don't need to back them up, as the PSN keeps a history of all your purchases and you can re-download at any time. It would be quicker to USB them over to your PS3 though, no need to wait for the downloads that way. I'm not sure about saves, though. You may have to back them up to a PC. I've never tried sending them over to my PS3, but it might work?

It's a shame it's preowned, as Sony are still doing the 10 games free offer with new systems.

New ones are still a little out of my price range, and all my local game stores denied they were doing that super deal you found last week.

I know if i wait they will go up in price, as i have seen quite a few places starting to remove PSP from the range, my local HMV removed them yesterday, stating all the kit was going to a bigger store for clearance.

That trip was fruitless, a couple about but whey overpriced! might be a trip into brum or i could just download some games for my current psp.

Well well well, funny you should ask as I happen to be selling my PSP on the Ebayz

If you're interested you can have it for £85 with everything, and you can even pick it up as we're both in Birmingham.

::EDIT::

Just noticed the current PSP bit..

Cheers ed, got one in white and its lovely!! although the memory cards are different, was hoping to plug my psp one straight into the go.

Looks like the previous owner just used it to watch films as its ram packed full of films and no games, it looks as good as new, the thumb stick is still white!

The cost well i went to game and they offered £25 for the selection of games i had or trade in and there psp go was in good condition but still would of cost me another £64. I went to gamestation and again the low amount and there psp go wasn't great.

So i went to HMV, they offered me £38 for my games, first pspgo was battered but they only wanted £79 for it, the second in white was perfect but £99, so i still paid £60 for my psp go, but i like it! just hope its not registered so i can get some free games now!