passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xbox Live Connection Error

illdog

I couldnt get my 360 online last night at all. I did the little diagnostic and it says it was a connection error my end. I did all the obvious checks to make sure everything was plugged in properly and tried again but to no avail. I phoned Orange just to make sure there wasnt any problems there end but they said all was a ok.

Got fucked off after about an hour, so i tried it first thing this morning and still no luck. I thought i'd try one more time before i chucked the fucking lot through the window and it connected.

I hate computers and their cohorts for this reason exactly but i conceed i dont much understand them and their magical ways. Anyone have any idea what the problem could have been?

After my connection kept dropping Sunday morning and booting me out of Hot Persuit Live matches i disconnected everything and went over it with a fine tooth comb.

Problem found. I hardwire my 360 because my Wireless connection is a little ropey. One of my cockatiels has had a little chew on the cable, i replaced it with a different one and ive had no problems. Fingers crossed.

If its not computers its animals.