passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

illdog

• 5 weeks later...

From www.trueachievements.com :

Award winners, Academy nomimees, and generally famous actors to voice game characters

Written by Nexus Grunt yesterday at 21:00 | Credit to KatieeEC

Bethesda have announced via their website the names of some of the famous actors and actresses who will be lending their vocal talents to the upcoming title The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The cast includes award winners, Academy award nominees, and stars from both the big screen and TV.

The named stars include Christopher Plummer (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo plus 184 other appearances), who will play the role of a Greybeard elder known as Arngeir.

Max van Sydow (Shutter Island, Minority Report, Judge Dredd, Flash Gordon plus 145 other appearances) plays Esbern, a chronicler and agent of the Blades.

Joan Allen (The Bourne trilogy, Death Race, Face/Off) makes her video game debut playing the role of another Blade member named Delphine.

Other named stars found in the cast are, Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica), Vladimir Kulich (The 13th Warrior), Claudia Christian (Babylon 5), Diane Louise Salinger (Carnivale), Renee Victor (Weeds), and George Coe (Transformers: Dark of the Moon).

In total, Skyrim is said to have more than 70 different voice talents contributing over 60,000 lines of dialogue to the game.

Um, awesome?

Cheeves:

Unbound 10G

Complete "Unbound"

Bleak Falls Barrow 10G

Complete "Bleak Falls Barrow"

The Way of the Voice 20G

Complete "The Way of the Voice"

Diplomatic Immunity 20G

Complete "Diplomatic Immunity"

Alduin's Wall 20G

Complete "Alduin's Wall"

Elder Knowledge 20G

Complete "Elder Knowledge"

The Fallen 20G

Complete "The Fallen"

Dragonslayer 50G

Complete "Dragonslayer"

Take Up Arms 10G

Join the Companions

Blood Oath 10G

Become a member of the Circle

Glory of the Dead 30G

Complete "Glory of the Dead"

Gatekeeper 10G

Join the College of Winterhold

Revealing the Unseen 10G

Complete "Revealing the Unseen"

The Eye of Magnus 30G

Complete "The Eye of Magnus"

Taking Care of Business 10G

Join the Thieves Guild

Darkness Returns 10G

Complete "Darkness Returns"

One with the Shadows 30G

Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory

With Friends Like These… 10G

Join the Dark Brotherhood

Bound Until Death 10G

Complete "Bound Until Death"

Hail Sithis! 30G

Complete "Hail Sithis!"

Taking Sides 10G

Join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Army

War Hero 10G

Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall

Hero of Skyrim 30G

Capture Solitude or Windhelm

Sideways 20G

Complete 10 side quests

Hero of the People 30G

Complete 50 Misc Objectives

Hard Worker 10G

Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food

Thief 30G

Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets

Snake Tongue 10G

Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate

Blessed 10G

Select a Standing Stone blessing

Standing Stones 30G

Find 13 Standing Stones

Citizen 10G

Buy a house

Wanted 10G

Escape from jail

Married 10G

Get married

Artificer 10G

Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion

Master Criminal 20G

Bounty of 1000 gold in all nine holds

Golden Touch 30G

Have 100,000 gold

Delver 40G

Clear 50 dungeons

Skill Master 40G

Get a skill to 100

Explorer 40G

Discover 100 Locations

Reader 20G

Read 50 Skill Books

Daedric Influence 10G

Acquire a Daedric Artifact

Oblivion Walker 30G

Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

Dragon Soul 10G

Absorb a dragon soul

Dragon Hunter 20G

Absorb 20 dragon souls

Words of Power 10G

Learn all three words of a shout

Thu'um Master 40G

Learn 20 shouts

Apprentice 5G

Reach Level 5

Adept 10G

Reach Level 10

Expert 25G

Reach Level 25

Master 50G

Reach Level 50

Nice set i think, rewards plenty of exploring - all should come naturally if your in it for the long hall. Would have been nice to see a few fun ones in there but hey, this is Elder Scrolls, its serious business.

I really am desperate to get on with this, but the sensible (and not often listened too) side off me is telling me to wait for a month. Let people discover bugs, let Bethetsdatssaaaada fix them, then dive in. I suppose this would be an awesome December game.

My thoughts exactly. Nothing there which looks likely to trouble a fellow on the way to 1000G, most of them look as though they'll pop through normal play. Kind of expected a bit more considering they have a massive open world but hey ho.

ah, but the sweetness of elderscrolls is ffinding those things that are not signposted.

it would be a bit rubbish if they had like loads of 5g achievements such as "found the hilariously dressed monkey in a poo cave" or "found the dancing drunken orc orgy cave".

my only problem with skyrim (and i cant get it out of my head) is, the northern portion of cyrodil was a hilly, snowy crappy place.

now we have skyrim, which is north of that but apparently has a lovely mixture of climates & landscapes/geography etc.

and yes i know its a fantasy made up not real land but it drives me bananas.

its like once you know silencers on guns dont really work, it ruins every, EVERY film that has a silenced gun (that silenced shotgun in no country of old men - wtf? was it scifi?)

ah, but the sweetness of elderscrolls is ffinding those things that are not signposted.

it would be a bit rubbish if they had like loads of 5g achievements such as "found the hilariously dressed monkey in a poo cave" or "found the dancing drunken orc orgy cave".

I dig that, i meant more like 'fill your house with apples' or 'spend ten minutes looking through other peoples windows' or much better ideas than that that make you play the game in a different way.

its like once you know silencers on guns dont really work, it ruins every, EVERY film that has a silenced gun (that silenced shotgun in no country of old men - wtf? was it scifi?)

haha thats true. what about the silented uzi thing that bruice willis uses briefly in pulp fiction? it has that weird pew pew sound of silenced movie guns but actually sounds pretty loud bizarrely

I am hoping I can carry round my loot corpse like I did in Oblivion.

haha! thats awesome, genuinely disturbing.

I used to naked everyone I killed in Oblivion. Not sure why, I thought it was funny the first time I did it, then it just turned into some weird compulsion :S

i totally didnt think of that!

toby! that is hilariously disturbing, sitting in the dark wandering through the lands

"look at that sunset toby, isnt it wonderful"

"ooh, lets see whats in this dungeon toby will we?"

"look at my new armour toby, isnt it fabulous!"

"stop looking at me like that toby, i had to do it"

"i love you toby."

The most worrying part is I had to leave him at dungeons entrances because I couldn't take him past loading screens. I remedied this by having loads of different "Toby's" outside the most travelled routes. Skingrad had a massive pile of "Toby's" outside all entrances, as well as other bodies I'd dragged all over Tamriel when I couldn't find a Toby.