passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

illdog

Still up for some games tonight H?

Ive spend alot of time on that Assassin recruitment aswell. I have all but one space unlocked so the missions are getting done thick and fast. One more Brogia tower to burn down then i can recruit my final member. Got three on Level 9, two on 8, the rest on 7 and two n00bz on 1.

No spoilers because these are achievements as well but Ive just destroyed Leonardo's tank, man that was good fun. Not as fun as the machine gun mission tho...

Yep, still up for playing later.

I'm just about to do that machine-gun mission, looking forward to it. :D

Forgot to answer spatular's question:

i'm not going to bother with single player as i haven't finished 2 - i guess this would spoil the plot in the old one? or is the plot bolocks so it doesn't matter?

There's a "previously on Assassin's Creed....." type thing but I don't think there was any massive twist or anything, bar the woman right at the end but that's not so much of a twist and more a :blink: moment.

It carries on directly after the 2nd one ended so it's pretty much like they split that game into 2 parts. If you can't get into the multiplayer and you've got some time left on the rental, I'd say go for it.

No spoilers because these are achievements as well but Ive just destroyed Leonardo's tank, man that was good fun. Not as fun as the machine gun mission tho...

Any tips on the machine gun mission?

I'm having loads of trouble making even a little progress without getting spotted.

*EDIT*

Never mind, did it. I had to murder a couple of fools though.

Gonna join us tonight Mr Spatular?

if it's anything like last night you guys won't want me, i was useless and complaining a lot! more seriously i said i'd play some GT5 with someone tonight depending on when that is and if it works/doesn't work, i'll look out for you guys on this :)

Hendo and me put in about 2 and a half hours last night, didnt have much problems getting a game for once.

It was mostly brilliant, I think the playlist was called Alliance - we were a team of two against two other teams of two. You hunt one pair and are hunted by the third, and the pair you are hunting hunt the pair who hunt you. Dig?

A few issues possibly to due with lag occurred, like people running through smoke bombs that are supposed to stop your attackers in their tracks and killing you, more to my annoyance than Hendo's. And up. Always fucking up. Still, we got some great kills and had some lols naming the characters.

Hinn, I cant play late night on a school night.

Also, single player, awesome.

Still, we got some great kills and had some lols naming the characters.

Indeed we did!

"Ok, so we're after Simon Cowell and we have to watch out for Cheryl Cole."

Also, Hellaquin = Tits

Guy with long black hair wearing green clothes = Robin Hood (obviously)

Single player is great, nearly finished with Leonardo's machines. The bastard keeps moving round the map though. I keep heading towards his icon to buy stuff from him and then he vanishes.

Ive just done sequence 9 so i guess im right at the end.

I havent bothered trying for 100% sync for a while now, i was right in my first post when i said they would inevitably get difficult therefore frustrating. Some arent fun at all, they detract from the story at hand (which im still really enjoying).

Still balls deep in this. I've now bought every shop, every building, fixed every aqueduct, burned every Borgia tower, opened every short-cut, the lot. Just need some feathers and flags I think. Also, got all the assassin's and fully trained them up.

I've been trying to go after some of the feathers and flags on my map but some I can't work out how to get to. I've been treasure hunting too but I'm not too bothered about them as I've got money coming out of my arse. Not arsed about the shop quests either.

Might make one big push to the end now.

Some of those feathers need to be parachuted to. They are never far away, just to far to jump to from the prevoius platfrom, so press X as soon as you leap and you'll hit the pillar they are on and cling on to the edge automatically.

I cant get a few of the flags up on the aqueducts, cant find a way up. Yet. But i expect you have to back track a fair way and just run along them untill they end.

Must be right at the end now, I'm chasing a bad dude after having got my achievement for parachuting off the top of the castle.

I still need the final treasure tomb to explore though, haven't seen it on my map, can't go in the treasure gate without it. I love those bits, proper Prince of Persia moments. :)

Seems I was a little further away from the end than I expected, not a million miles off though.

Judging by the end hint and a bit of googling, it sounds like the next game....

....will take place in 18th Century France during the Revolution.

Looking forward to whatever they come up with. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few rounds of Manhunt with topgun - right at the end of the last round, I got the Double Escape achievement!

That means multiplayer-wise, all I'm after is "Reach level 50" (most likely never going to happen), "Role Model - get all the co-op bonuses in 1 session" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month - get every single bonus at least once".

Guide for Role Model

This can only be done in Alliance and Manhunt. The bonuses that you need to get are:

Co-op Kill: Kill a target locked on by your teammate.

Co-op Stun: Stun a pursuer locked by your teammate.

Diversion: Kill a target who has been chased by your teammate.

Rescue: Stun a pursuer who is chasing your teammate.

Multi-Kill: Your team kills two targets in a row in less than 10 seconds.

Knockout: Your team stuns two pursuers in a row in less than 10 seconds.

List of bonuses needed for Employee of the Month

Variety

Earn 5 different Bonuses in a match

Greater Variety

Earn 10 different Bonuses in a match

Extreme Variety

Earn 15 different Bonuses in a match

Untouchable

Don't die in a match

Average Kill

Get the best K/D in a match

Drop Kill

Kill your target from a ledge

Chain

Kill your target while escaping your pursuer within 10secs

Intercepted

Kill your target while they're poisoned (must kill before poison does)

Focus

Stand by your target for 3+sec before you kill

Hidden

Kill your target from a concealed position - Bench, Hay or Group

Revenge

Kill the person who last killed you before anyone else does

Poacher

Kill your target who has a pursuer whos 10m away

Savior

Kill your target while their target is near

Mid-Air Kill

Kill your target with your gun or while they're in mid-air

Grounded

Have your target's target stun your target and then you kill them while they're stunned on the ground

Poison

Kill your target with poison

Acrobatic

Kill your target while you're both climb up a wall

Lure

When your pursuer has full compass, have them kill the wrong target

Close Call

Escape your target while they're less than 10mm away

Stun

When your target is close hit to stun them

Escape

Have 1 pursuers on you and escape

Double Escape

Have 2 pursuers on you and escape

Triple Escape

Have 3 pursuers on you and escape

Podium

Place in the top 3 of a match

Survivor

Die the least amount of times in a match

Good Start

Come 1st by the end of the 1st round

Team Win

Win a whole match as a team

I doubt I'll ever get them but if anyone ever fancies giving me a hand, that'd be lovely. :)

Yeah, cheers for that! :D

Right before that there was me and another dude in a crowd just chilling - I'd used my morph ability so everyone round us was the same character. The two guys came in with the red icon over them so to pull the attention away from the other guy I was with, I threw a smoke bomb down and pegged it. I figured there wasn't much time left so I should have a good chance.