passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Shatter - PSN

DANGERMAN

• 8 months later...

I just bought this on a whim yesterday, it's addictive stuff. Looks great and the music is good but we already know that. It took me a while but manipulating the wind really is the trick, that and the physics make a cool take on what is essentially Breakout. I well like it, like.

I have this now. I wasn't impressed at 1st, but the more I played the more I liked. I see Spatula's done his usual trick and claimed the top on all the leader boards.

Not now I'm here :ph34r:

• 11 years later...

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/05/shatter-remastered-deluxe-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

PikPok has announced Shatter Remastered Deluxe for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in late 2022 for $9.99 worldwide.

Shatter returns in stunning 4K resolution running at 120 frames per second, with a modernized user interface, and multiple visual improvements. Re-experience the highly acclaimed original soundtrack, remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.

Good pick for a remaster, that game was unfortunately forgotten two days after release and it also doesn't help that it's a PS3 console exclusive.

10 bucks for this is basically a joke, too. The soundtrack alone is worth more than what they're asking for.