passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Star Wars Battleforce

dante76

Due to having a backlog of 35+ games (some unopened) I have decieded to reign in my new game spending to enjoy the back catalogue of games I have.

So starting from the top of the shelving unit of games, this is first on the list.

And its awful. Team AI vears between world class (opposition) and Dumb and Dumbere (my team). Graphically it looks like a good XBox game, with nice sound. The Jedi's are pointless but immortal. The vehicles are fun but handle badly. Drving an AT-AT is great though. Your practically indestructable.

Having tried on-line, but having played other Battleforce games, you know what to expect. Apparently the sequal is better.

Anyway, add your thoughts.

Future fun flashbacks to come include: Driver 3 :weep: , Final Fantasy 11 and 12 :mellow: and Pikmin :wub:

Oh, and I will be visiting the PS1

I wasn't online during the time Battlefront was out so it passed me by, offline is a bit crap.

I had Div3r too, garbage. FF12, garbage and Pikmin I never really got the hang of. I'm not playing aything retro-ish at the mo, I might rumage about and find something.

EDIT. Oh, Battleforce. I dunno what flip that is.

What?... it is if you don't like MMO's and like vaguely interesting characters and like to be placed in a world where you give a shit. Just my oppinion of course.

Fair enough. I thought the story wasn't the best, but I like what they tried to do with it. I loved the actual gameplay, though.