passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Far Cry 2

Oliath

Yeah I've got to that point - at one point I had nothing left except to do a job for the other side and I reckon I should do the buddies' alternative just for the 100% sake, though I've probably balls'd it now as I didn't do one of them when given the option.

What's everyone's guns of choice for the different d-pad directions? I'm sticking to the sniper on the left, a silenced pistol on the right (though the aiming seems well off) and I need something good instead of the flamethrower. Any suggestions? I did buy a machine gun but it will replace the sniper so that's not gonna happen.

The idea of trying the multi scares me, my accuracy rating is shit so I'd just get destroyed. What's the chance of getting a few of us together to do a friendly?

Story-wise I'm on act 2, roaming the south unlocking safe houses and ting.

Yeah I did spot you on CoD4 then wondered why you vanished!

Is the Far Cry 2 community a little bit more mature then? I don't use my headset much on CoD4 because I can't take the screaming any longer.

Started the multi last night and it's a lot slower paced than CoD4 (unless you rag it round in the jeep, I suppose) but pretty good. I picked the sniper class and we were playing on the map with loads of sand and some old disused trains and I got my ass handed to me. Played on team deathmatch as I figured then at least 50% of the players wouldn't be after me.

I quite enjoyed it but I'm not keen on the lobby system at all, having to wait for everyone to be ready which doesn't make sense as there's nothing really to be deciding on at that point but people take ages to ready up.

Can we get some friendly games on the go at some point?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...