passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Phone Games & Apps

Hendo

Cheers Jim, but I finally got past it tonight. Not sure how, but I missed a section on the far right with a large slab of metal.

I did the car section (!) and am now stuck on a (the?) boss and have no idea what I'm meant to be doing.

DO I have to propel myself into him? That doesn't seem to do anything. Or do I have to propel myself over him?

to beat the boss

You have to propel yourself into him using the bottle and the pump, takes about 4-5 attempts to topple him over, depending on how long you take to reset the pump. then once he's tipped, you have to the propel yourself one last time to finish the level (the game)

Cheers man, working on that right now. :)

I stumbled across this video on youtube:

And besides the fact they're using a DS with Electroplankton, they're called iBand (original, eh?) and normally use 3 iTouch/Phones.

Check their site out, they have free downloads. http://www.iband.at/

They also say that they use some software called MooCowMusic, so I figured I'm going to investigate as it looks very cool.

MooCowMusic : Band for £3.49

MooCowMusic:Band is a collection of virtual instruments that allows anyone, regardless of musical ability, to go beyond just listening to other people's music on the iPhone or iPod Touch, and actually create music themselves from scratch.

MooCowMusic : Pianist for £3.49

MooCowMusic:Pianist is a virtual piano for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Use it as a musical scratchpad when away from the studio, or as an instrument to jam with your friends.

Check out the links to the MooCow site for full descriptions and vids but it sounds awesome. I'm definitely getting the Band one. :)

I bought the band one and it's pretty good for the price. A Little short on some stuff I would've liked like the ability to edit your work in detail isn't there (you can delete the last note, the last instrument recorded, or all you recorded) but there's a lot to have fun with.

I'll probably end up getting the piano one too.

• 2 weeks later...

For the records...

Force Unleashed on iphone is shit!!... like REALLY shit.

Spore Origins on iphone is good fun and very polished.

Only things i have purchased recently. Trying to curb my iphone spending as it was scaring me how easy it was to part with money while sitting on the bus.

last night I got:

Airsharing - wifi file sharing between your iphone and computer without jailbreaking. Haven't tried this out yet, will give it a look when i get home.

SUDOKU free from Hudson - Out of all the various Sudoku apps out there, this seems the most polished and user friendly, the demo version gives you 5 levels to play with.

Some shitty monkey bounce ball game - you can figure out my opinion on this from the description.

Yeah new update is badass and finally makes the phone act how it should after 2.0's initial fail.

And HENDO!!! FFS!!! iplayer on iphone is AWESOME.

It takes over your movie player... they did some deal with apple to make it work like that and its seriously good stuff. A bit sketcy at times.... and you gotta wait for the page to fully (invisibly) load until a blue play arrow pops up on the image... but once its running its incredible..

Also read today Adobe has made a version of flash for iphone but is waiting for Apple to approve it... which is cool..

Also... Billy Frontier is ony 59p for a limited time.

Its a point and shoot type game. Not sure if its any good or not!.

Also check this video out!!... imcrediblei in terms of what they have achieved on the phone!! Apparently the gameplay is a bit dull but its definitely a developer to watch out for and a sign of what is to come.!