passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sonic Mega Collection

Hendo

Also available on PS2.

Short statement? Buy it and you have all those lovely old Megadrive Sonics a lot cheaper than buying seperately on the VC, plus you don't have to wait for Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3 and they all run in 60hz.

Plus there's a load of extras to unlock like Ristar (also on the VC) and Flicky which contrary to what Sam may say, is actually a good little game.

Basic but fun.

*sticks two fingers up*

Oh, it also has Sonic Spinball, but don't let that count against it.

Youve ruined this thread with your 'Flickies shitty island of shit game' touting.

Im sure if anyone buys the Mega collection, which you SHOULD ALL do, then they will see that that game is really really shit.

Anyway, like Mr Ds-wiifi himself says its cheaper than buying the sonic games and they look tons better, and i cant stress this enough, they really look a hell of a lot better with this mega collection than the VC versions and you dont have to wait through all of the turbografx shootem up bollocks to get sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles.

The music is great (as several folks will testify as a few hairs on the back of the neck were raised when hendo put the sonic music link on the shoutbox) and for people like me that were sad enough to get the sonic comics when they were younger its got all of the cover art from about 100 comics, which in its self lasted about 20 times longer than Flickies island and was a million times more enjoyable to see the covers again.

Hey, I quite enjoed sonic spinball! Might have been more to do with memories but I had lots of fun with it.

Deffo worth picking up the collection, my Missus even plays Mean Bean Machine with me, bonus!