passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DS Lite

well some of you may or may not know that I have been pining for a DS for a while. I have been a member of this site for a lot longer than I have owned a DS for, and owned a Wii before a DS.

My missus was unable to get me one for crimbo (sold out everywhere) although she is forgiven as she gave me a Wii for my birthday. Anyway I eventually got one the other day, and after a dead pixel misshap and taking it back and getting my second one I am now the proud owner of one.

I thought a nice handheld would be good for work and shits, but to be honest it gets more of my time now than my Wii.

I don't know what it is maybe the lack of hassle putting a game in and turning it on, I can play it whilst my missus is watching TV, I absolutly love it. I knew they were good but by gosh this is turning out to be my favorite console of all time. With suck simplistic titles along with bucket loads of my favorite genre games I can see good times ahead for me and my DS lite.

yeah but the fact that the console is so damn good also, it really is the best console I have played since the N64. The Wii will get there I am sure but there is no comparison atm.

Watch out, it gets addictive, my boss is suspicious of me popping out to the toilet every other hour for a quick “session” on the DS. While my office thinks I’ve got the squits, I’m sat there doing just one more level in Kirby or having a quick visit to Tom Nook. Seriously, the last hour of the day my PC is switched off and I’m hiding in the bog while everyone else thinks I’ve gone home early…and all the while my flexi is growing!

Fedex wrote:

yeah but the fact that the console is so damn good also

No doubt man, no doubt, its a fantastic console, my all time favorite handheld of all time. I took that as a given seen as ive been on this site well before the Wii came along.