passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Forgotten City

spatular

Overall this was pretty cool, its a time loop thing a bit like outer wilds, but much easier and with less time pressure. It has a really great way of not making you do stuff over and over each loop, but i only saw this really late on so im not sure if it comes into play earlier, if you dont mess stuff up. I think i messed stuff up, It was a bit annoying on a few occasions, main one was just unlucky with i think a scripted event happening at exactly the same time as me doing something you possibly supposed to do early on but it made me think id done something wrong so i didnt go back there till much later, and another bit where i couldnt find a key despite looking for it in the right place a few times. Its mostly a story game where you run around talking to people and helping them out, solving mild puzzles, there is some mild combat but its pretty easy and theres not much of it, well except one bit near the end where i kept dying.

theres 4 endings, i got 3 of them, the two middling ones, and the one that is the proper ending, its not like there are 4 endings that are all valid, well they are but theres one thats clearly the proper ending.

I really liked most of the story, thought it was cool.

it started out as a skyrim mod apparently. This explains the graphics which are not amazing. Although the area you are in is quite nice, the people look quite bad.

its on gamepass so id recommend it if you have that, its on playstation/pc/switch too. Think id have been happy to pay for it, not sure how much it is mind.

About the ending

Spoiler

, you can apparently talk the main boss down but trying to do it without google was annoying so i gave up and used the crown, which was annoying as i kept dying on the way out but maybe was getting unlucky.

the way it copes with doing stuff over and over in the time loop is really cool, as is  how it ties into him getting elected.