passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dark Souls 2

Pikman

Ah cool, I'll have a listen later, thanks.

I found the boss there OK, and it gives you another route into The Bastille. I'd give it a go.

The Bastille bosses were tough for me, although if you keep calm (and get a little lucky) it is OK. I'm trying to do the chariot still, not easy! Just had a quick flick through the titles of areas on Eurogamer, looks like there is a LOT more game remaining.

Did you do the Pursuer now too?

Rat covenant is so much fun!

Rats no longer touch you and any enemies of the rats (other human players) enter your game for you to destroy.

This means you can lead them into swarms of rats and let them do the dirty work.

You get a Pharos stone for your trouble.

I tried to get into the hole again, although there is now a dude there offering to sell me a ladder :)

I still just dropped and got to the rat king, he died, poor ratty.

There are so many holes for lockstones down there, do they all do something? I found one in Earthen Peak and all it did was fill where I was standing with poison :(

What a waste.

I might persevere down here now, bit bored of Earthen Peak, surely I've done it enough times for it to be cleared...

Join the rat covenant, wait around by the circle near the start and disembowel players coming in - instant Pharos stone! Make sure you have the ring on though so the rats don't touch you.

I'm gonna farm them that way to get a few up for other stages.

I saw one I think in the Bastion but I can't remember exactly where it was.

Sweet!! I have had quite a few but now I'm just down to one. I know of two places where I'd like to use them. Thanks, that's a huge help. Wonder if you can sell them to that trader..

After this area I think I'll try to drop down further, is that the Gutter?

Do you know if the game has an actual ending? I sort of realise now that I am not sure what I am aiming for, apart from just the next level all the time :)

Ahead of me now then! I thought I was on sinners rise too, although I'm confused about all the levels now. Is that the one with poison everywhere that leads to Earthen Peak? I never found a boss there :(