passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dark Souls 2

Pikman

You will :)

I managed to lose out on about 60,000 souls in just a couple of hours this afternoon, bollocks.

It's great fun though. Still not used the online stuff, not sure I understand it.

Put down a white stone to let other players call you into their world to help. Preferably near the boss entrance.

I think it roughly level matches you though so it's not like you can go back and destroy the giant with an early level dude.

Cracked red orbs (or something) enable you to go into someone's world as an invader.

In the section after The Gutter, it's even more filled with poison.

I grabbed someone into my world and we took on the boss and I nearly had him but he swiped me.

Waiting for someone else to join because it really feels like you need at least two of you.

Jeez, it seems like you guys are caning through it now!

I gave up on the mid-Iron Keep boss and am up to the last, although I need to spend a bit more time clearing out the area, which I got bored with. Now I'm in the Shaded Woods, seems pretty easy so far, gotten to some N64 type fog on one side and a door with a serpent statue on the other, not proceeded into either as yet, but I will

Go slowly through that forest, take one at a time, back off once you've drawn the first one, repeat till all dead.

One of them is a cunt with a crossbow, one is pretending to be dead.

Still not sure where to go after The Rotten - it ends in a dead end, albeit with a bonfire that takes you back to Majula.

Getting further, went back to Shaded Woods I think. Grabbed a couple of dudes and took on the boss and won first time.

Time for my current stat sheet check.

post-62-0-51845200-1397073385_thumb.jpg

I'm currently going for purely points in adaptability, trying to get my resistances up because it's clear they need to be pretty good at this stage.

My equip load percentage is pretty good so my roll is fairly quick.

I've also upgraded my weapons a lot (mace is +7) and my armour up a bit.

I will post mine up tomorrow.

Spoiler here but I found a map of the game, we have really seen most of it now. I'm going to clear out this forest area for sure, and finish The Iron Keep off too.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/DS2map1.jpg

I did just that in the woods. Haven't struggled with any of it though, I'm at some huge frog now. Fell into a hole and got surrounded by a load of monsters but I think they only wanted a cuddle, killed em all.

Must be boss time soon, no levelling up to so here as the enemies are worth naff all!

Go slowly through that forest, take one at a time, back off once you've drawn the first one, repeat till all dead.

One of them is a cunt with a crossbow, one is pretending to be dead.

Majula.

Yeah that crossbow wanker was why I got killed. Decided to rush him as he shot arrows at me, which got me gangbanged. Killed him second time around, which was fun.

I am not sure I have much game left now?

Going to focus on finishing Iron Keep, its not too hard an area but can be a pain sometimes. The mid-boss is still an impossibility for me. Mind you, I'm doing it all 100% solo.

I'm a few levels higher too, I seem to be able to fire arrows loads faster now, not sure what changed, is that what DEX does? You'd have thought after levelling up that many times I would have looked into it.

hello all, i have to vent. those ruin sentinels can just go fuck themselves (after they have finished fucking me). im nearly out of effigies trying to down them 3 gangly feckers.

and i know they are optional but they have to die.

do still love this though. you see its been designed for several playthroughs. and alot of the changes are very smart.

Haha, those and the Pursuer were the toughest ones I've faced so far. I have 23 effigies now though, only used one once. Not sure what I'm saving them for.

Level up more and return to beat their asses :)