passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dark Souls 2

Pikman

I am on a different area entirely then! I do remember sinners rise, exploding bastards :)

Huntsman Copse I got to this way, I walked from Majula towards Hades and in that room with a pillar, talked to Licia (who moved since I spoke to her at Bastille) and paid her 2000 to move the pathway :)

It was Harvest Valley I was on, which you will find after Hunstman Copse... Planning to find the Earthen Peak boss today. Still can't do the main (?) boss in Hunstman, it's well hard,

The dude on a chariot...

Got into the Copse, cheers Jon. :)

I'm 3 bonfires deep into it but I'm starting to think I should put some puts into getting my resistances up, also it's the first time I've felt the need to use a ranged weapon.

If levelling wasn't so expensive I'd put a load of points into sorcery. There's always the option of going back to the old hags and resetting the points but I think I'll just stick with what I've got.

I'm toying with a reset too. I can use great soul arrows at least and those are pretty sweet against most. Not sure if I've spent too long worrying about equip load and I'm still not using that massive sword, if seems to swing too slowly. That is all I would change abouty levelling path.

If you are 3 bonfires deep you should be able to hit the skeleton boss trio. It isn't too hard, only the rolling skeletons can be a pain, you'll soon see what I mean ;)

Have you fought the red phantom yet? Took me a while to even find that area, the entrance is between the 2nd and 3rd bonfires I guess.

Bigger foes and then the bloody phantom. Ranged weapons helped me a shit ton!

In fact, if you haven't for enough magic (int?) to use souls arrows I'd give it a crack.

They are amazing useful. I've been invaded loads now and they've saved my skin pretty frequently. Only died from an invasion in the bell tower, which I still can't do.

I've gone back to Sinner's Rise, meticulously cleared out the starting enemies and then peg it after the lift towards the boss who is proving a bit tough.

I've lit the torches outside which helps but will need to grab some co-op buddies in I think.

Apparently there is a device in the Belfrey which helps light up that boss area. I didn't bother than and just stuck at it, once you go slow it works out (That's what she said).

I did clear that whole area from all baddies before attempting it too.

You need 4 "proper" bosses to be at the end, the woman in Majula said anyway.

That boss is the first one.

I went and opened the statue near the Scottish guard, trudging my way through there, not sure where the best place for me to be is right now.

Which boss was the first? This bloody chariot one seems like it!!

I don't know where that statue is, Majula? I read about it too but don't get it.

But the horde for each doesn't appear til each dies.. AND only the fire throwing one causes those wheeled bastards :)

Done. :)

The chariot boss was easy enough once I knew what to do. In case you don't know, make your way through, hiding in the doorways when he passes, find a switch and pull it when you have the time. Then beat to a pulp.

Though to be fair I did have a hand.

I'm now in another lovely land full of poison. :(

Wondering if I should burn a bonfire ascetic to bring back the enemies in the forest.

Apparently they stack so they come back as NG+ strength. In a real NG+ run through, those enemies will then be doubly hard again.

Oh, and that statue - from the Majula bonfire, run back towards the starting point up the hill, but veer to the right and you'll see a cave. Go in there, make your way through and you'll find an NPC sitting down with a big blue sword.

I got as far as a place with tons of poison and enemies that shoot fire and got my arse kicked.

I think it's time to go back to earlier levels and grind a bit.

It's after the fight with Jabba The Hut, who really was a push over. Did him first time. :)

The horse is dead :)

I found the area you mentioned, is that the tough one?

I only really have that, earthen peak and what seems like the impossible gutter available now. Cleared what I can see of the rest.